6 Ways to Celebrate NYE 2016 for Carlsbad CA Homeowners and Visitors
There’s nothing quite like spending the New Year’s Eve surrounded by family and friends in a place that’s got perfect year-round weather. No more runny noses and layers upon layers of heavy clothing that you can’t feel your face nor your feet as you watch the ball drop or join in the countdown. Visitors and residents of single story homes in Carlsbad CA will definitely enjoy a wonderful holiday as they ring in the new year with fun activities, parties, and events to last all morning. If you’re looking for NYE celebration ideas, here are some ways to celebrate it San Diego-style:
- Enjoy a magical dinner cruise aboard a luxurious yacht. Sail the night away for 4 hours of lavish food, free-flowing champagne, and live music under the stars. Get a ticket to the Hornblower New Year’s VIP Celebration Dinner Cruise for only $265 per person. You can also opt to upgrade to a private reserved table with a 5-course dinner that includes lobster and filet mignon, an all-inclusive top shelf bar, and more.
- Reserve a special table for two and toast the coming year with a special someone or your group of loved ones. Check out some of the finest restaurants in Carlsbad CA that offer amazing views of the ocean.
- How about welcoming the New Year with a fabulous beach party? Residents of single story homes for sale in Carlsbad CA are no stranger to beach parties that happen all year round. With beautiful weather and miles and miles of beach, why not spend the remaining hours of 2015 partying on the beach? Some people say that where you are at the start of the year signifies where you’ll most be for the rest of it and who wouldn’t want to be by the beach all year long, right?
- Book a room at a hotel and enjoy a luxurious stay-cation with your family. Welcome 2016 with a well-rested body and sound mind. Get a spa treat, sweat all the toxins away in a sauna bath, or dine in the hotel’s restaurant. Some hotels in Carlsbad CA also have their own NYE party for their guests. Check out the 2016 Family Friendly New Year’s Eve Masquerade Ball at the Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa.
- Seen and be seen at any of the hottest clubs and bars all over town. Dance to the beat of the latest dance mixes and party with DJ celebrities and other sought-after artists. Check out the NYE countdown with DJ IKON and Skylar Grey at Parq Nightclub or dance to DJ LXIX mixes at Club M and enjoy belvedere cocktail specials, Champagne toasts, and more!
- Take the kids to a fun New Year’s Eve celebration at LEGOLAND® California. Much like the famous party over at Times Square, kids will definitely enjoy listening to festive music at a one-of-a-kind kid’s concert while waiting for a huge LEGO brick to drop 22 feet into the new year, filling the air with a magnificent fireworks display.
These are just some of the lovely NYE celebration ideas that you and your family can enjoy when you live in one story homes in Carlsbad CA. From fun entertainment hubs to quality schools, top-rated medical facilities, and theme parks near and within the city, this is truly the place where you should live your dream home. If you’re looking for homes for sale in the area, visit http://SanDiegoHomes4u.com today!